Sunday, January 01, 2012

Despite renewal of our vows, new rings, and a romantic vacation, this morning Josh told me that he has changed his mind again, and that he doesn't want to be married to me anymore. This time it is really over, because I won't be opening myself up to this

Despite renewal of our vows, new rings, and a romantic vacation, this morning Josh told me that he has changed his mind again, and that he doesn't want to be married to me anymore. This time it is really over, because I won't be opening myself up to this hurt again. I don't know when or where I will move; I am too shell-shocked to make plans right now. I am holed up with friends, feeling very sad and sick and bewildered.

After 6 years of joyful sharing, this blog is now closed. In the next few weeks I will start another. If you would like to follow me there, please email me at hashimaree at gmail dot com, and I will share the new address with you.

Peace out.

5 comments:

deb did it said...

Josh, if you are reading this...please go away. Leave her alone. Please.

Kris said...

I am nothing more than an old acquaintance and an occasional blog surfer who enjoys reading/seeing your creativity and your earthy soul postings. Your more personal posts made me feel like somewhat of a spy...at the same time truly admiring your ability to share your joy and open heart.
I've not been inclined to comment until now, and after reading back many, many of your posts to understand your last. I wish you the peace you deserve. I will continue to envision you in pink healing light.
You will emerge from this more beautiful than ever Hashi.
LOVE

la outdoor movies said...

Cute blog!

Mandy said...

damn it.

i love you.

Faith Kathy said...

Hello my name is faith kathy from USA, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr.Voodoo i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man i ever loved back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again at (voodoospell10@gmail.com). in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email (voodoospell10@gmail.com) call or WhatsApp him (+2349060273197) you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.